1 pound stir fry beef
1 12 ounce package frozen carrots
1 12 ounce package edamame
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp brown rice flour
1 tbsp beef Bouillon
2.5 cups water
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp gluten-free tamari sauce
1 1/2 tsp dill
1. Brown beef in skillet. Transfer to soup pot but leave grease in skillet.
2. Put edamame in microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Saute carrots in skillet. Add cumin, paprika, and brown rice flour. Once carrots seem mostly cooked and have absorbed grease, add to big pot.
4. Add water, Bouillon, tomato paste, and tamari to big pot. Stir. Put on medium heat and cover.
5. Peel edamame and pour into big pot.
6. Add dill to pot and stir.
7. Change to low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
1 1/2 pounds beef for stews
4 large carrots
1 large sweet potato
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon brown rice flour
8 cups water
8 teaspoons chicken Bouillon
1/2 cup white grape juice
1 cup Hunts garlic and herb Tomato sauce
1. Spray large soup pot.
2. Brown beef.
3. Peel and chop carrots. Add to pot and stir.
4. Mix in garlic and basil.
5. Add grape juice, 1 cup water, and 1 teaspoon chicken Bouillon to pot and stir.
6. Add tomato sauce and paprika and stir.
7. Peel and chop sweet potato.
8. Add remaining 5 cups water and 5 teaspoons chicken Bouillon to pot and stir.
9. Add sweet potato to pot. Stir, cover, and lower heat.
10. Let simmer for three hours.
11. Add brown rice flour and stir before serving.