1 pound stir fry beef
1 12 ounce package frozen carrots
1 12 ounce package edamame
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp brown rice flour
1 tbsp beef Bouillon
2.5 cups water
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp gluten-free tamari sauce
1 1/2 tsp dill
1. Brown beef in skillet. Transfer to soup pot but leave grease in skillet.
2. Put edamame in microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Saute carrots in skillet. Add cumin, paprika, and brown rice flour. Once carrots seem mostly cooked and have absorbed grease, add to big pot.
4. Add water, Bouillon, tomato paste, and tamari to big pot. Stir. Put on medium heat and cover.
5. Peel edamame and pour into big pot.
6. Add dill to pot and stir.
7. Change to low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
1 pound lean ground beef
1 bell pepper, chopped
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
3 tablespoons tomato paste
1 teaspoon Texas Pete
1 tablespoon honey
6 slices gluten free bread
1. Brown beef.
2. Add garlic and pepper to beef and stir.
3. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, Texas Pete, and honey to beef mixture and stir.
4. Keep beef on medium to absorb all of the sauce while you toast the bread.
5. Pour mixture over toast.
I usually serve with green beans.
1 pound chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons garlic
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Cut chicken.
2. Mix chicken and all other ingredients in a bowl.
3. Place bowl in refrigerator and let marinade for at least 30 minutes.
4. Saute on medium heat until chicken is cooked (about 10 minutes).
I usually serve with quinoa and green beans. It makes enough for Tim and I to eat dinner, plus a lunch for Tim.
Note : Tim said it tastes amazing with a little dijon mustard. I am not a huge mustard fan, so I have not tried it.
1 pound raw cubed chicken breast
5 cups chicken broth
12 ounce bag frozen carrots
14 ounce bag frozen bell pepper slices
14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato juice (or 1 1/2 cups)
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
1 cup uncooked gluten free pasta
1. Combine chicken, tomato, carrots, bell peppers, and tomato juice in crock pot and stir.
2. Add spices to mixture and stir.
3. Add chicken broth and stir.
4. Set crock pot on high for 6 hours.
5. When you have about 15 minutes left on the crock pot, add in uncooked noodles.
6. Before serving, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over soup.
1 pound boneless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon thyme
3 tablespoons almond flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C.
2. In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme, almond flour, and 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast.
3. Transfer contents of bowl onto plate.
4. Use bowl to whisk egg.
5. Spray frying pan or skillet.
6. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg, roll on plate spice mixture until covered, and place in frying pan.
7. Cover frying pan and cook on low for about 5 minutes. Flip each chicken breast and cook another 5 minutes.
8. Place chicken in a 9×13 glass pan.
9. Cover each chicken breast with 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast, and 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese.
10. Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
I always serve with broccoli. But you could pair this with any vegetable and even pasta if you want.
1 pound cut chicken
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3/4 cup quinoa
2 cups chopped bell pepper (sometimes I use broccoli instead)
12 ounces frozen carrots
4 ounces mushrooms
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Start quinoa. Pour quinoa and 1 1/2 cup water in saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower heat once waterline is even with quinoa.
2. Saute chicken, olive oil, sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, and ginger in wok until chicken is no longer raw.
3. Add vegetables and stir.
4. Scramble eggs and stir in to wok.
5. Add quinoa to wok.
6. Continue to saute until vegetables are cooked and liquid is absorbed into mixture.
1 pound cut chicken breasts
1/2 cup Hunts garlic and herb tomato sauce
2 teaspoons cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 bag frozen bell pepper
8 ounce can mushrooms
3/4 cup quinoa per person
1. Start quinoa. (Pour quinoa and 1 1/2 cups water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. When water level is just above quinoa, place on low heat until water is cooked in).
2. Saute chicken, tomato sauce, cumin, garlic, and paprika until chicken is no longer raw.
3. Stir in peppers and mushrooms.
4. Saute until juices are absorbed into chicken.
You can either serve this mixture over quinoa or mix the quinoa in. I usually sprinkle Mozarella cheese on top of each serving.