I have been making salmon for dinner since this summer. Recently Tim had the idea to make it seem more like how we ate in Asian restaurants by serving it in a bowl over rice. It tasted great.
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp gluten-free bread crumbs
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp oregano
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup rice
4 salmon filets
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Put 1/2 cup of rice and 1 cup of water in a sauce pan on high. Once water boils, turn to low until all water is gone.
3. Start steaming broccoli.
4. In a small bowl combine yeast, bread crumbs, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper.
5. In another small bowl combine olive oil and lemon juice.
6. Place salmon filets on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
7. Cover salmon filets with olive oil/lemon juice mixture.
8. Coat salmon filets with spice mixture.
9. Bake salmon for 10 minutes.
10. Fill bowl with broccoli and rice. Place salmon on top.