1 pound stir fry beef
1 12 ounce package frozen carrots
1 12 ounce package edamame
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp brown rice flour
1 tbsp beef Bouillon
2.5 cups water
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp gluten-free tamari sauce
1 1/2 tsp dill
1. Brown beef in skillet. Transfer to soup pot but leave grease in skillet.
2. Put edamame in microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Saute carrots in skillet. Add cumin, paprika, and brown rice flour. Once carrots seem mostly cooked and have absorbed grease, add to big pot.
4. Add water, Bouillon, tomato paste, and tamari to big pot. Stir. Put on medium heat and cover.
5. Peel edamame and pour into big pot.
6. Add dill to pot and stir.
7. Change to low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.