1 pound raw cubed chicken breast
5 cups chicken broth
12 ounce bag frozen carrots
14 ounce bag frozen bell pepper slices
14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato juice (or 1 1/2 cups)
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
1 cup uncooked gluten free pasta
1. Combine chicken, tomato, carrots, bell peppers, and tomato juice in crock pot and stir.
2. Add spices to mixture and stir.
3. Add chicken broth and stir.
4. Set crock pot on high for 6 hours.
5. When you have about 15 minutes left on the crock pot, add in uncooked noodles.
6. Before serving, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over soup.