1 pound boneless chicken breasts
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon thyme
3 tablespoons almond flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C.
2. In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme, almond flour, and 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast.
3. Transfer contents of bowl onto plate.
4. Use bowl to whisk egg.
5. Spray frying pan or skillet.
6. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg, roll on plate spice mixture until covered, and place in frying pan.
7. Cover frying pan and cook on low for about 5 minutes. Flip each chicken breast and cook another 5 minutes.
8. Place chicken in a 9×13 glass pan.
9. Cover each chicken breast with 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast, and 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese.
10. Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
I always serve with broccoli. But you could pair this with any vegetable and even pasta if you want.