I have seen several recipes on facebook lately using a blender. Some of them are pretty good…
1 can garbanzo Beans (15 ounces) drained
1/2 cup soy nut butter (you can use peanut butter or Almond butter as well)
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C.
2. Mix everything but chocolate chips in a blender until it looks like thick cake batter.
3. Remove blender blades and mix in chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
4. Spray an 11×14 pan with cooking spray.
5. Pour batter into pan.
6. Bake 60 minutes. (you can use a toothpick to test middle and make sure cookie is baked)
7. Let cool before cutting or it will crumble.
The thing I like about this recipe is that there is no egg, so you can eat it raw.
Tip : if you rinse your measuring cups in hot water first, sticky things like peanut butter and honey come out way easier.