The contents of my diaper bag has changed as Clarissa grows.
When she was small, and we were still living in Virginia, I had a normal diaper bag.
As she got older, I would make sure the following items were packed:
- 2 extra outfits
- a diaper for every 2-3 hours I planned to be away from the house
- a washcloth (wipe) for every diaper plus one extra
- my wetbag for dirty diapers
- my mini spray bottle for diaper changes
- a burp cloth (by this time she hated bibs)
- 1 sippy cup of breastmilk if we would be away from the house for more than four hours
- sippy cup of water
- baby food and three spoons (one to feed her with and one for each of her hands)
- some finger foods like crackers or puffs
- two small toys for her to hold
- two books for her to look at