The contents of my diaper bag has changed as Clarissa grows.
When she was small, and we were still living in Virginia, I had a normal diaper bag.
Her first few months, I would make sure the following items were packed:
- an extra shirt for ME! (Either my breasts would leak or she would bathe me in some kind of liquid)
- a baby outfit for every two hours I planned to be away from the house
- a diaper for every hour I planned to be away from the house
- a washcloth (wipe) for every hour I planned to be away from the house, plus one extra
- my wetbag for dirty diapers
- my mini spray bottle for diaper changes
- two burp cloths and two bibs
- my nursing cover (if you don’t plan to nurse, I would recommend a bottle for every two hours you will be away from home)