4 ounces spaghetti noodles
1 pound sliced chicken breasts
1 teaspoon ground ginger
3 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
4 teaspoons sesame oil
5 teaspoons rice vinegar
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 bell pepper, chopped
8 ounces mushrooms
1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Boil water for pasta. Once water is boiling, cook noodles (break noodles in half) for 5 minutes. Drain water. Rinse with cold water.
2. While you wait for water to boil, saute chicken, ginger, 4 teaspoons gluten-free tamari, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 2 teaspoons rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes in large skillet until chicken is browned.
3. Add mushrooms and bell pepper to skillet.
4. Add 2 teaspoons sesame oil to cooked noodles and toss.
5. Add skillet contents to pasta pot.
6. Add chicken broth, 1 tablespoon tamari, and 1 tablespoon rice vinegar to mixture and stir.
7. Return to medium heat and stir until liquid is cooked in to dish.