1 pound ground beef
2 tablespoons mayonnaise or vegenaise
1/2 chopped bell pepper (they freeze really well chopped)
3 tablespoons tomato paste
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup rice krispies cereal
1. Preheat oven to 450F/230C.
2. Spray small baking dish (mine is 6×10 inches).
3. In a large bowl, mix ground beef and mayonnaise.
4. Add sugar, salt, and paprika to mixture.
5. Add pepper and tomatoes to mixture.
6. Place rice krispies in a small sandwich bag and press or roll over with a rolling pin to make bread crumbs.
7. Add rice krispies to mixture.
8. Pour mixture into baking dish.
9. Cook for 25 minutes.
I serve with half a recipe of seasoned rice and a vegetable.