This is another recipe that started paleo…
1/2 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup chicken broth
1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
1 teaspoon sugar
16 ounces broccoli
1 pound chicken breasts
2 egg yolks
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1 cup rice
1. Start rice. Put one cup of rice and two cups water in a saucepan. Cook on high until water level is just above rice. Turn to low heat until rice is finished cooking.
2. Set out egg yolks so they can become closer to room temperature.
3. In a large skillet, saute 2 tablespoons sesame oil, ginger, and garlic for one minute on medium heat.
4. Add broccoli to skillet and stir until broccoli is bright green (should take about five minutes).
5. Remove broccoli from skillet.
6. Add 1 tablespoon sesame oil to whatever liquid is left in skillet.
7. Mix in cut chicken breasts and stir until chicken is cooked through (should take about five minutes).
8. Remove chicken from skillet.
9. Add 1/4 cup sesame oil, sugar, and chicken broth to skillet on low.
10. Slowly add skillet mixture to eggs, stopping periodically to stir. This allows you to thicken sauce without scrambling your eggs.
11. Once eggs are thoroughly mixed in, pour mixture into skillet.
12. Return chicken and broccoli to skillet and stir.
13. Add sesame seeds to skillet, stir, and return to medium heat for about five minutes.
14. Serve over rice.