8 slices of your favorite gluten free bread
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper (about one small pepper or half a huge one)
1/4 cup earth balance butter
1/2 teaspoon better than bouillon chicken
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 cup chicken broth (if reheating)
1. In small skillet, sauté green bell pepper, butter, and garlic on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Toast bread.
3. Cut bread into cubes.
4. In a large bowl, beat egg with fork.
5. Add bouillon to egg and stir.
6. Mix skillet mixture into bowl.
7. Add bread cubes to bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands.
8. Spray 8×10 pan.
9. Spread stuffing into pan evenly.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
I always stop here the night before and then bring it to my mom’s house the next day. Then when I get there, I add the chicken broth and mix with my hands again. Depending on how much time we have before the meal, I either reheat in the oven at like 250 for 20 minutes or just throw it in the microwave for about three minutes.
Note : this will probably feed 4-6 people, so multiply accordingly.