3/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
1/4 cup White Rice Flour
1/4 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
1 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
1 teaspoon sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon Fleischmann’s Yeast for Bread Machines
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon basil
3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix water and flours.
2. Add xanthan gum, yeast, salt, sugar, oregano, and basil and mix thoroughly.
3. Add cider vinegar and olive oil.
4. Form dough into a ball and let sit for 30 minutes (longer is fine too).
5. Spray pizza pan.
6. Spread dough on to pizza pan and bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
7. Spread sauce, cheese, and toppings of your choice on pizza.
8. Bake for 10 minutes (at 400 degrees).
9. Let cool before cutting.
Note: I don’t want to sound arrogant, but this is the best gluten free pizza I have ever tasted. I am not going to spend the money at zpizza or ynot anymore. I think it’s the combination of the crust and the sauce.