2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
1 pound ground beef
8 ounces gluten-free pasta of your choice (we tried Trader Joe’s quinoa and brown rice fusili today and it was great!)
1. Start pasta. Fill pot with water, salt, and a few drops olive oil. Bring to boil. Add pasta. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. In a frying pan, sauté oil and garlic powder until it bubbles.
3. Place this mixture in a medium pot.
4. Add tomatoes to pot and heat to medium-high until mixture starts to bubble.
5. Add salt, oregano, and paprika to pot and stir.
6. Cover pot and put on low (I put it on 3) for ten minutes.
7. Use frying pan to cook ground beef.
8. Add beef to pot and stir.
9. Turn off heat and cover. Let sit for five minutes.
10. Add drained noodles and stir.
Serve with a vegetable.