1 cup rice
1 teaspoon Better Than Bouillon Chicken
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
2 tablespoons earth balance butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups water
1. In a medium sized saucepan, add all ingredients except water and stir to combine well.
2. Add water to saucepan and stir.
3. Put saucepan on high heat until water starts to boil.
4. Once water comes to a boil, change to low heat.
5. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes.
Serve with meat and vegetable. I served it with hamburgers and buttered carrots.