1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup white rice flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/4 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
2/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
1/3 cup earth balance butter
2 tablespoons soy milk
3 bananas (about 1 cup mashed)
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a large bowl, mix flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and butter.
3. In a medium sized bowl, beat egg with fork.
4. Add soy milk to egg.
5. Mash bananas and add to egg mixture. Use a whisk to combine.
6. Pour medium bowl mixture into large bowl mixture. Mix with whisk.
7. Spray muffin tin (make sure that you spray each bottom and side to prevent sticking) or line with baking cups.
8. Use spoon to pour batter into muffin tin.
9. Bake for 15 minutes.
They taste great warm or cold. We also like to use a little earth balance butter on top.
This post contains affiliate links.