3/4 cup brown rice flour
3/4 cup tapioca flour
1/2 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
2 teaspoons sugar
1/3 cup earth balance butter
2/3 cup soy milk
1. Mix brown rice flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
2. Add butter, egg, and milk and stir until dough is formed.
3. Spray cookie sheet.
4. Form dough into four circles.
Hamburger buns : Simply flatten circles about the same size as your hamburgers.
Hot dog buns : Roll dough to about same size as your hot dog.
5. Put buns on cookie sheet and place in oven at 450 for six minutes.
6. Flip buns.
7. Put back in oven for six minutes.
8. As it is cooling, cut each circle in half to create and a top and a bottom for your bun.
Note: I put the fries and the buns in the oven at the same time. If you cook together, I would cook 10 minutes on each side.
Recipe makes four buns.