8 slices gluten-free bread (we like Whole Foods Sandwich Bread)
12 slices deli turkey
4 slices cheese (we used daiya provolone)
3 tablespoons mayonnaise or vegenaise
2 tablespoons Sweet Chili Sauce
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1. Spray skillet.
2. Put four slices of bread on skillet.
3. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, chili, and garlic.
4. Spread mixture on bread.
5. Place a slice of cheese and three slices of turkey on each piece of bread.
6. Spread remaining spice mixture on top slices of turkey.
7. Place another slice of bread on top of turkey.
8. Cook on medium heat for about five minutes or until bread is golden brown.
9. Flip each sandwich, making sure to respray under bread.
10. Cook for another five minutes or until bread is golden brown.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Serve with chips and carrot sticks.
This post contains an affiliate link.