Pancake ingredients :
1/2 cup flax meal
1/2 cup white rice flour
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1 1/2 cup soy milk
2 tablespoons honey
Pancake directions :
1. In a large bowl, mix eggs and soy milk.
2. Add flours (I used these but you can really use any flour that you have) to bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Mix in honey.
4. Spray skillet or griddle.
5. Pour batter to form pancakes.
6. Cook on medium.
7. Pancakes are ready to flip when edges start to harden.
Sausage ingredients :
1 pound ground turkey (or beef)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
Sausage Directions :
1. Mash meat in bowl with a form.
2. Add spices to bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Spray skillet.
4. Form mixture into 8 balls and flatten onto skillet.
5. Cook on medium heat for five minutes.
6. Flip Sausage.
7. Cook for another five minutes.
Serve with orange juice or soy milk and fruit.