1 pound ground turkey (or beef)
3 cups gluten-free pasta (we like Trader Joe’s fusilli)
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
5 cups water
2 tablespoons brown rice flour
1 cup shredded cheese (we use daiya pepper jack)
1 teaspoon sugar
1. In a large skillet, mix garlic powder in to turkey and brown.
2. Add water, sugar, and chicken bouillon.
3. Mix thoroughly and bring to a boil.
4. Stir in pasta.
5. Lower heat to medium . Cover and cook for 25 minutes, stirring periodically. (you want most of the water to be absorbed into the noodles but have the mixture look a little milky)
6. Uncover and add cheese and rice flour.
7. Cook uncovered 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Serve with a vegetable.