4 slices gluten-free bread
1 5 ounce can albacore tuna
1 spoonful vegenaise or mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of your favorite spice (I usually do garlic and my husband does red pepper flakes)
4 slices cheese
1. Spray skillet with cooking spray.
2. Place two slices of bread on skillet.
3. Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
4. In a bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise, and spices.
5. Place half of tuna mixture on each slice of bread and cheese.
6. Cover both sandwiches with another slice of cheese and bread.
7. Cook on medium-low heat for five minutes.
8. Flip sandwiches.
9. Continue cooking for 3-5 minutes. (cooking time will vary based on heat of stove)
Serve with a salad or carrot sticks and chips.