1 cup rice
2 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup gluten free soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
3 cups frozen broccoli (you can add other vegetables to this)
1. Start rice. Put one cup of rice and two cups water in a covered saucepan. Boil until water is just above level of rice. Then put on low heat for ten minutes.
2. In a wok, bring 2 cups water, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic to a boil.
3. In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup water and tapioca flour.
4. Pour mixture into wok and lower to medium heat.
5. Cut chicken into pieces and add to wok.
6. Cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add frozen broccoli (and any other vegetables) to wok.
8. Cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Add cooked rice to wok.
10. Stir thoroughly and let sit on low heat for five minutes before serving.