1/2 cup quinoa
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 teaspoons Sambal Oelek Chili Paste
1/4 cup gluten-free soy sauce
1 1/2 pounds chicken
1 cup frozen Edamame
1. Start quinoa. Put 1/2 cup quinoa and 1 cup water in a covered saucepan. Bring to a boil. Then put on low heat for ten minutes.
2. In a wok, bring sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, chili paste, and rice vinegar to a boil.
3. Sauté for about a minute.
4. Put on low heat.
5. Cut chicken into small pieces and add to wok.
6. Bring wok to medium heat.
7. Once chicken is starting to cook on outside, stir in Edamame.
8. Let cook for about five minutes.
9. Add quinoa to wok and stir thoroughly. Quinoa should be coated with sauce.
This post contains affiliate links.