Sweet Potato Fries Directions:
1. Wash and peel sweet potato.
2. Punch holes with fork, cover with paper towel, and cook in microwave for four minutes.
3. Spray cookie sheet.
4. Slice sweet potato into circles. If you have large circles, you can cut them in half and place on cookie sheet.
5. Sprinkle with salt.
6. Put in oven at 450 for ten minutes.
7. Flip fries.
8. Put back in oven for ten minutes.
Note: I put the fries and the buns in the oven at the same time. If you cook separately, the times will probably be shorter.
Salmon Burger Ingredients :
14.5 ounce can salmon
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons cumin
Salmon Burger Directions:
1. In a bowl, mix egg, drained salmon, sugar, garlic powder, paprika, and cumin.
2. Form into four patties.
3. Spray frying pan or skillet.
4. Cook salmon burgers covered on medium for five minutes.
5. Flip patties.
6. Continue to cook covered on medium for another five minutes.
I tend to make dinner all at once. So I put the sweet potato in the microwave and then made the bun dough. I put both the sweet potato fries and the buns in the oven at the same time. Then, I started the vegetable. After that, I mixed the salmon burgers together. They were ready to go on the skillet about the time that the sweet potato fries and buns were ready to flip. This way, everything was ready at about the same time and was nice and hot to eat.
Serve with a vegetable.