Crust ingredients :
2/3 cup garbanzo bean flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
1. Mix ingredients in a bowl.
2. Let set for 15 minutes to thicken.
3. Spray skillet with cooking spray.
4. Pour batter onto skillet so it looks like a pancake.
5. Flip when you start to see air bubbles in dough.
6. When crust is cooked, transfer to cookie sheet.
7. Top pizza as you wish (note : I would not put raw meat on the pizza because I don’t think it will cook enough).
8. Put in oven on broil for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
It makes a pretty small pizza. You could pair with a salad or carrot sticks for lunch for two.
This post contains affiliate links.