1. Mix eggs and soymilk in a large bowl.
2. Add flour to bowl and mix thoroughly (Any kind of flour will work. I always use whatever is in the house. I do recommend that 1/4 cup be a flour that thickens like tapioca).
3. Stir in peanut butter and optional sugar.
4. Spray griddle or frying pan.
5. Pour pancakes. They are ready to flip when you see air bubbles.
This usually takes me about a half hour on a Sunday evening. My husband eats them before work every morning. It usually makes about 20, so he has plenty for the week.
This post contains affiliate links.