2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
1/3 cup brown rice flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1. Cut chicken into pieces (either nuggets or strips )
2. Put chicken in bowl.
3. Fill bowl with enough milk to coat chicken.
4. Put bowl in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
5. Cut small pieces of butter and splatter across a 9×13 pan.
6. Put pan in oven at 400.
7. Remove pan once butter has melted.
8. Turn and move pan so that the bottom is completely coated in the butter.
9. In a small bowl mix flour (I usually use white rice flour but any flour or combination of flours will do) and paprika.
10. Take chicken out of refrigerator.
11. Take pieces of chicken out of milk and dip in flour mixture fully coating each piece.
12. Place flour coated pieces in pan.
13. Cook for ten minutes.
14. Flip chicken. As you flip, spray bottom of pan with cooking spray.
15. Cook for 10 minutes.
Serve with sweet potato fries and a vegetable.
Sweet Potato Fries Directions:
1. Wash and peel sweet potato.
2. Punch holes with fork, cover with paper towel, and cook in microwave for four minutes.
3. Spray cookie sheet.
4. Slice sweet potato into circles. If you have large circles, you can cut them in half and place on cookie sheet.
5. Sprinkle with salt.
6. Put in oven at 450 for ten minutes.
7. Flip fries.
8. Put back in oven for ten minutes.
This post contains affiliate links.