1 1/2 pounds beef for stews
4 large carrots
1 large sweet potato
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon brown rice flour
8 cups water
8 teaspoons chicken Bouillon
1/2 cup white grape juice
1 cup Hunts garlic and herb Tomato sauce
1. Spray large soup pot.
2. Brown beef.
3. Peel and chop carrots. Add to pot and stir.
4. Mix in garlic and basil.
5. Add grape juice, 1 cup water, and 1 teaspoon chicken Bouillon to pot and stir.
6. Add tomato sauce and paprika and stir.
7. Peel and chop sweet potato.
8. Add remaining 5 cups water and 5 teaspoons chicken Bouillon to pot and stir.
9. Add sweet potato to pot. Stir, cover, and lower heat.
10. Let simmer for three hours.
11. Add brown rice flour and stir before serving.