1 pound chicken breast chunks
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons paprika
4 ounce can mushrooms
1 chopped bell pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 F/220 C.
2. Spray skillet and pie pan.
3. In skillet, saute chicken, paprika, and garlic until no longer pink.
4. Remove from skillet and use remaining oil and spices to saute mushrooms and bell pepper.
5. In a large bowl, beat eggs.
6. Mix in cheese.
7. Add chicken, mushrooms, and bell pepper to bowl and mix well.
8. Pour mixture into pie pan.
9. Bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with the vegetable of your choice.
Tim can eat half of this easily. I can only eat about a fourth of it.
**if you are doing 21 day fix, half of this frittata would be 1 blue, 3 red, and 1 green. I usually serve with an additional vegetable to give me an additional green.