This is my first attempt at baking with a Celsius oven in my new kitchen where I don’t have all of my normal things yet. But it tasted blog worthy…
2/3 cup earth balance butter
1 cup almond flour
1 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon soy milk
2 tablespoons honey
1. In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter.
2. Mix in egg, soy milk, and honey.
3. Add flour, and xanthan gum to bowl.
5. Form dough into meatball sized balls and flatten onto cookie sheet.
6. Cook at 190 degrees Celsius/375F for 18 minutes (the bottoms will start to brown).