2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
8 ounces gluten-free pasta of your choice (we tried Trader Joe’s quinoa and brown rice fusili today and it was great!)
1. Start pasta. Fill pot with water, salt, and a few drops olive oil. Bring to boil. Add pasta. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, sauté oil and garlic powder until it bubbles.
3. Add tomatoes to pot and heat to medium-high until mixture starts to bubble.
4. Add salt, oregano, and paprika to pot and stir.
5. Cover skillet and put on low (I put it on 3).
6. Cut chicken into small pieces and add to skillet.
7. Stir chicken in skillet periodically until the chicken in thoroughly cooked.
8. Turn off heat and cover.
9. Add drained noodles and stir.
Serve with a vegetable.