I also have posted a plain snickerdoodle recipe.
1/2 cup earth balance butter
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
3/4 cup White Rice Flour
1/2 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup Carob Powder
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3. Mix vanilla and egg into bowl.
4. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon to bowl and mix thoroughly.
5. Mix in carob powder.
6. Spray cookie sheet.
7. Form dough into meatball sized balls and flatten onto cookie sheet.
8. Cook for 8 minutes (edges will start to brown).