1 pound ground beef
14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
15 ounce can black beans (drained)
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons paprika
3 tablespoons tomato paste
2 tablespoons cumin
1 tablespoon oregano
1 cup beef broth
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef.
2. In crock pot, pour in black beans, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and beef and stir.
3. Mix garlic, paprika, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, and sugar into crock pot.
4. Add beef broth and chocolate chips to crock pot and stir.
5. Cook on low heat for two hours.
Serve with your favorite gluten free bread or over rice.