1 pound ground meat (we used elk because we were being adventurous, but you can use whatever you want)
1 chopped green bell pepper (about a 1/2 cup)
2 cups chicken broth (or beef broth depending on the kind of ground meat you use)
1/3 cup gluten free soy sauce
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup white grape juice
2 tablespoons white rice flour
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon ginger powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1. In a large bowl, beat egg.
2. Mix in chopped pepper, oregano, cumin, and salt.
3. Add ground meat to bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Form mixture into meatballs.
5. In a large skillet (that you can cover) or saucepan, heat soy sauce, grape juice, and beef broth on medium.
6. Add flour, sugar, garlic, and ginger to sauce pan and stir.
7. Once sauce has thickened, place meatballs in pan and cover.
8. Let cook for about ten minutes when meatballs will be cooked through.
Serve over rice with a vegetable.