8 ounces gluten free pasta
1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
1. In a large skillet, begin to cook beef on medium.
2. In a small skillet, saute oil and garlic powder. Add to large skillet.
3. Add tomatoes, paprika, salt, and oregano to large skillet and stir.
4. Once beef is thoroughly cooked, add pasta to skillet and stir thoroughly.
5. Cover skillet.
6. Turn heat to low.
7. Cook for 20 minutes on low, stirring a few times during the cooking process.
Serve with a vegetable.
A tip for my dairy free friends: I use Nutritional Yeast Flakes as if it were Parmesan cheese on top of my pasta.