1 cup rice
2 tablespoons Gluten Free Soy Sauce
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast
3/4 cup Pad Thai Sauce
1 cup frozen peas and carrots or other vegetable of your choice)
1. Start rice. Pour one cup of rice and two cups of water in a covered saucepan. Bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and cook for ten minutes.
2. Cut chicken into small slices.
3. Put soy sauce and chicken in a wok.
4. Cook on medium until soy sauce is absorbed into chicken.
5. Add pad thai sauce to wok and stir.
6. Pour in frozen vegetables and stir.
7. In a frying pan, scramble eggs.
8. Add eggs to wok.
9. Add rice to wok. Stir until rice is fully coated in the sauce.