1 pound ground turkey (my husband prefers turkey but beef also tastes good)
1 pound gluten-free pasta (we prefer Trader Joe’s brown rice pasta)
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 25 ounce can pasta sauce (we like Hunts garlic and herb)
1. Start to fry turkey in skillet on medium – high.
2. Pour in pasta sauce and stir.
3. Once turkey is fully cooked, add cheese and stir.
4. Once cheese is melted (takes about five minutes), pour in pasta and stir.
5. Once pasta is fully covered in sauce, put on low heat and cover skillet.
6. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes).
Serve with a vegetable.