2 tablespoons flax meal
6 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups white rice flour
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. In a medium bowl, mix flax meal and water. Let sit for two minutes. (you can use two eggs instead, but then it won’t be vegan)
2. Add baking powder and lemon juice and stir.
3. Mix in brown sugar and flour.
Note : mixture should be a little runny. You can add a tablespoon or two of water if you need to.
4. Spray cookie sheet.
5. Drop heaping spoonfuls of batter to form cookies.
6. Cook at 325 degrees for 12 minutes.
Cookies are done when the edges start to brown.