3/4 cup brown rice flour
3/4 cup tapioca flour
1/2 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
2 teaspoons sugar
1/3 cup earth balance butter
2/3 cup soy milk
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Mix brown rice flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
3. Add butter and milk and stir until dough is formed.
4. Spray cookie sheet.
5. Knead dough into a big ball.
6. Break off meatball sized chunks of dough.
7. Roll chunks into ball and flatten on cookie sheet.
8. Cook for ten minutes.
I usually get nine biscuits in a batch.